For Thai people who die in the UK or Republic of Ireland, their relatives can file for a Thai Death Certificate at the Royal Thai Embassy, London from Monday – Friday during 9.30 – 12.30 hrs.
1. A Death Certificate Form.
2. An UK or Republic of Ireland Death Certificate.
3. A Cremation/Burial Certificate or relevant documents.
4. Passport of the petitioner and the deceased.
5. A photocopy of the petitioner and the deceased’s Thai Identity Cards or Thai House Registrations.
Remarks: Register of Death is free of charge.